Made in the USA
as low as $4.59 each
Full-length 9″ x 13″ faceshield, elastic strap and foam forehead pad. Made in the USA.
FDA authorized EUA*
This is a high quality certified faceshield that will provide added protection compared to wearing only a mask and won’t fog like goggles. These are full-length shields to be worn over a mask and glasses or goggles. Faceshield may be cleaned with standard household cleaner, disinfectants or bleach.
Don’t buy cheap junk from another country that is poor quality and very thin.
Buy better quality Made in the USA products – this is for your health!
Great for food service, retail, salons and healthcare.
Protect yourself and your employees.
- Shield is full-length, 9″ x 13″ and 6-10 mils thick with anti-fog properties
- One size fits all elastic laminate stretch strap
- Latex-free synthetic polyurethane foam cushion forehead pad
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 D3 certified
- Authorized by FDA under an EUA* for use by healthcare providers
- This faceshield is not meant to replace CDC/NIOSH approved surgical or N95 face masks.
- May be worn by a single user up to 5 times – do not share your mask with others
* This face shield design has undergone independent accredited laboratory compliance testing and meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 D3 of the American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Eye and FaceProtection Devices.
* Meets Class 1 Flammability Requirements per CFR 1610.
* The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
* The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment.
* This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
DISCLAIMER: Consult your local regulatory body for proper PPE guidelines regarding use and care. When unavailable the manufacturer recommends that users follow current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) that should be used during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Contact Us through the website or call our store for more information.
All sales are final – no returns or refunds on delivered product